Dear Valued Customer,
Recently the measures of local governments to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus are effecting our personal lives and businesses more and more.
To maintain a steady supply of food and at the same time trying to maintain our high service standard, Asia Express Food has taken measures to avoid the potential risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus.
As a result of these measures most of our staff will be working from their homes and therefore our call centre is less staffed than you might expect from us in normal times. We would like to ask for your help to contact us by e-mail instead of phone as much as possible.
In this way our sales representatives will be able to process your requests more efficient and know when to call you. Our sales representatives will be calling you according to their daily schedule but delay may occur. We kindly ask for your patience.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com
In regards to your delivery the following measures are being taken to protect you and our drivers and avoiding the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Our drivers will avoid entering buildings at all time.
- Pallets will be delivered without physical checks.
- Boxes will not be removed from the pallet by the driver to avoid contact and to reduce the time-window of delivery.
- In case there is a loading dock we ask you to unload the pallets yourselves.
- We ask you to sign the delivery papers with your own pen and return them to the driver.
We thank you for your support & understanding and wishing you good health!